Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guest Blog - Office Connection


Recently, I was talking to a co-worker and we were having a challenging discussion about horror movies. My co-worker is apparently a move biff, if I heard him right he has over 3000 movies. He lead off with the Friday the 13th movies and Texas Chainsaw Massacre and how they were, “just really cool horror movies.” I completely agreed with him and most of his other examples, I stated to him that those movies were the core of all horror movies. We went on and on about the older horror movies from the 70s and 80s. Seeing his experience with older movies, I stated throwing in some newer ones. I mentioned, House of a Thousand Corpse and the Saw movies and expressed how those particular movies are the very essence of all horror movies. The co-worker is relatively new to our facility location at work and at first I thought we would probably not have much in common, but I guess I was wrong. Now my co-working and I have a cool movie connection, which is cool for both of us because we both can catch up to all the horror movies we have wanted to see and never got around to it.

5 comments:

Steamboat said...

I'm not really a horror movie guy. i like the comedy and action movies rather than horror. i like the saw movies, i think that they are a cool new twist on the way they make movies now.

MD Kyle said...

I think the best horror movie I have ever seen is “The Exorcism of Emily Rose.” The main reason I think that it’s the best is because its based on a true story and the chances of me getting stuck in a room with others trying to figure out the clues just to survive are slimmer to being possessed by the devil…I think, anyways God help me if either events ever take place.

zx6rider said...

It's always good to be able to get along with your co-workers. It really helps when you need a hand.

Cap'n Fatback said...

Mysery Blogger--

Bonding by bloodlust. :)

This certainly adds a new wrinkle to the blog here.

Incidentally, movie titles should be in italics, and the word is "buff," not "biff."

Karen Susan said...

Washington DC office space is a market-leading commercial real estate services firm that delivers cost-effective solutions for office, industrial and retail clients throughout the Greater Washington DC/Baltimore area.Washington DC office space has extensive experience in tenant representation, landlord representation, property acquisition and disposition, real estate development, project/construction management, finance, strategic consulting, property management and asset management.