Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog possibilities

A weekly blog with a focus on recent job experiences and my upcoming trip to China to visit my company's new manufacturing facility located near Shanghai. Upcoming entries will include my expected culture shock, many reviews of authentic Chinese cuisine, the black market, and of course my experience on the job. In addition, I plan to compare the difference between an American manufacturing facility and that of a 'typical' Chinese facility. Other topics to include daily tasks and responsibilities, which sounds mundane, and presentations I make as I visit potential customers throughout North America. I want my readers to be able to visualize my job experiences and understand how great school really is and stay young - never grow up!

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Okay, this is a very good topic, Steven, but make sure you get 250 words on this each week.