Monday, March 10, 2008

final entry

Iroic that in my earlier post from today, I discussed my personal experience with weblogging for the first time. I personally took to the idea of blogging. After the first couple of posts and receiving feedback from other classmates, blogging became a habit. Even addictive. I never realized how much I had to write about or how liberating it can be. I found blogs to be informative and very resourceful.
Technology and new innovations are areas that peak my interest. I researched blogs to find information and reviews on the recently released Apple iPhone. The blogs provided different aspects and opinions. Some of those from technology experts in Silicon Valley to those of a lucky sixteen year old, who's parents genorosity or inability to say "no" got the best of them.
Feedback is an essential tool to blogging. I looked forward to getting responses and responding back. Blogs are really an excellent creator for communication. I have connected with a number of people and most of whom, I probably never would have communicated with because I did not know we shared the same interests.
In the future I will continue to use blogs as a resource for information.

3 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

And really, sr, you do a nice job sharing your thoughts in your blog: concise and clear, with no smack of the conceit that can turn people off of blogging. Nice job.

Unknown said...

I can say, thanks for sharing.

glass doors


Alok Srivastav said...

Thank you so much for sharing office space nyc